ReaPack: Package manager for REAPER
ReaPack is a package manager for REAPER, the Digital Audio Workstation.
It eases the
download/installation and update of REAPER resources
(ReaScripts, JS effects, themes, native extensions, language packs
and web browser interfaces).
Downloads & User Guide
Latest stable release: ReaPack v1.1 released on 2017-01-16 by cfillion
Requires REAPER v4.7+ (v5.12 or later recommended)
At least macOS 10.7, Windows Vista or Wine 1.8
- From REAPER: Options > Show resource path in explorer/finder
- Put the downloaded file in the UserPlugins subdirectory
- Restart REAPER. Done!
- Easy access to 800+ packages from the default repositories
- Import third-party repositories to get more content
- Install/update in batch or pick only what you need
- ReaScripts are automatically added to the Action List (REAPER v5.12+)
- Opt-in setting to test pre-release packages
- Decentralized by design, free to use and open-source
- NEW! Added support for themes, language packs and web browser interfaces
- NEW! Per-package documentation display
- NEW! Improved filtering options
- NEW! Prompt to uninstall obsolete packages
- And a lot more...
Recent downloads: 19,736